- A $78 costume rental fee is charged each student at the beginning of the fall semester registration. The costume is used for the annual school dance concert in December.
- Student must be enrolled for one year to be eligible for participation in the Winter Concert. Tuition due on or before the concert date and must be paid in full or the dancer may not perform.
- All adult series classes must be used within 30 days of purchase. To qualify for professional class rates, you must be a member of Equity, SAG, AFTRA, or SEG.
- Children’s classes are paid for in 12-class series, not per semester. For late registrants, tuition will be prorated.
- No refunds or credits for unused classes. Classes are not transferable. Refunds are given for medical reasons only, and a doctor’s note must be submitted to the office. Refunds will be tabulated from the date of notification, less a $53 handling fee.
- A charge of $51 will be incurred for NSF checks.
- The school closes for Thanksgiving Day, Winter Break, Spring Break, M.L. King, Jr., and Memorial Day Weekend. The school is closed during the summer, July through August. Classes resume after Labor Day.
- Snow: call the school for a recorded message. Children will not be charged for lessons cancelled due to weather conditions.
- The school is closed during the summer, July-August. Classes resume after Labor day.
Students in the school must be enrolled for one year to be eligible for participation in the Winter concert. In addition, students must be older than the age 4 to perform in the annual Winter Concert. All tuitions due on or before concert date in Dec. must be paid in full or the dancer may not perform.
|Pre-Ballet & Pre-Primary (Girls)||Pink leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, pink ballet skirt, and pink headband.|
|Primary (Girls)||Light blue leotard, pink tights, pink ballet skirt, and pink headband.|
|Level I (Girls)||Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, black skirt and blue headband.|
|Navy blue, burgundy or black leotard, pink tights, pink pointe & ballet slippers, black skirt.|
|Men & Boys (all levels)||Black tights or bicycle short, dance belt, white t-shirt, white socks, and white or black ballet shoes.|
All children levels I & above
Note: Registration- child and adult classes are on going and enrollment may commence at any time during the school year.
Class Levels listed are based on the method taught, not on grade school levels.
Notice to Students
Arrive for class on time. If students arrive late, they will be asked to observe the class and will not be permitted to participate,. They should arrive dressed in street clothes. This is for the safety of the child. During the winter months, students should come to the studio dressed as warmly as possible, so their muscles are not cold before class. Allow time to change clothes before class begins. No changing in the lobby, hallways, and public areas. We have dressing rooms for students’ convenience. Please use them.